- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 12 leaves fresh basil
- 2 t. fresh oregano (or 1/2 t. dried)
- 4 ounces feta cheese, shredded
- Shredded mozzarella or parmesan (to sprinkle on top)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Pour in oil and saute garlic until golden. Stir in zucchini, oregano, salt and pepper. Saute 2 minutes, then mix in tomato and cook a few minutes more. Stir in feta until it melts. Chop basil and add to vegetables right before mixing with pasta.
- Combine pasta and vegetables. Serve topped with mozzarella or fresh parmesan if desired.