· 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
· 3 Tbsp BBQ seasoning (McCormick's has a version in the spice aisle)
· 1 cup peach preserves
· 1-1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
· 1 Tbsp dry mustard
· 1 clove garlic, minced
· 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
· 3/4 tsp salt
· 1/2 tsp black pepper
1. chicken with BBQ seasoning on both sides.
2. Whisk together peach preserves, soy sauce, dry , garlic, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.
3. chicken on grill until almost done, approximately 6 minutes per side.
4. Brush chicken generously on both sides with peach mixture during final minutes of . Serve leftover sauce on the side with the chicken.
(This would also be great on pork!)